Monday, December 3, 2012

Eleven Random Facts about me

1.  I once was very shy. 

2.  I lived on an island until I was almost 8. 

3.  I have at least 50 relatives living in the same city I do, and wouldn't recognize most of them.

4.  When I was seven I got into two long fist fights with a nazi kid, fell almost 2 stories out of a tree, and nearly lost an eye when a bunch of kids were throwing rocks at me.

5.  In the fourth grade, I went to three different elementary schools.  It was the year de-segregation was instituted.

6.  I've never smoked a cigarette.

7.  I once weighed almost 350 lbs.

8.  I was born a redhead. 

9.  I'm a third generation Floridian.

10.  I'm related to a former President.

11.  My dad is in the Florida Softball Hall of Fame for most homeruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment