Monday, December 3, 2012

Liebster questions from Jami Deise

1. What is your all-time favorite sports team?
    
    The Tampa Bay Rowdies.  They were (and are currently) a professional soccer team.

2. Which supernatural creature would you feel most comfortable fighting?
    I'd be pretty freaked out if I was fighting any supernatural creature, but zombies seem easier to kill when compared to vampires or werewolves.    

3. What are you too scared to do?

    I was always afraid of heights.  I could jump out of a plane to save my life, but never for enjoyment. 

4. What invention do you wish was around when you were a kid?

    I was pretty happy as a kid. Not convinced that the latest gadjets would have changed my life in a positive way. 

5. What book written by another author do you wish you had written?

    The first book that popped into my head was Dean R. Koontz's Twilight Eyes.   

6. What is your favorite city to visit?

     I love Cape Cod.  South Orleans in Massachusetts.

7. What is the longest-ever stretch of time you’ve spent writing without a break?

    Probably five hours.

8. If you weren’t a writer, what do you wish you could be?

    Only other jobs I wanted to do were soldier or police officer.  I used to include astronaut in that list until I found out how much a problem I have with motion (for example, being in a helicopter that is moving evasively, or a rollercoaster).

9. If you had the chance to repeat a year of your life, which one would it be?

    Probably the year before I went in the army.  I'd reconsider it now, knowing that it would inspire my brother to join the marines, and that my absence would create distance between us.  I had no idea what would happen to him when I left him behind for Basic Training.  Never even considered his feelings.  Ah, the selfishness of youth.  I can't blame myself for his death, but I would have forsaken my time in the army to still have him with me today.

10. Did you buy a ticket for the latest big Powerball jackpot?

    Yes, although I never win.

11. Has blogging, tweeting, etc., helped your book sales?

    Not sure that blogging has, but networking and going to conventions helped without a doubt.  I haven't been active enough on my blog until recently to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment